Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My hrs at work got cut, so my evo was repo. I was able to take out the parts before it was taken. Heres what I got

Ams Intake ( powder coated with extra bung) sold

Ams upper intercooler pipe ( powder coated) sold

Hks Drop in air Filter

Gauge Pod Pillar mount sold

Stock GSR springs

Have a cutom Down pipe That came off the Big valley performance Evo X ( yes the one that set all the evo x records)

Also have brand new ultimate racing test pipe (never intalled) with extra y band bung sold

I dont have pic of test pipe and Dp cause its at the shop cause someone is looking top buy but if you want and are serious I can send pics and make a deal. I believe in first come first serve. Thanks

I had my car for 2 yrs and it had 15,000 miles on it and it was garage kept
these parts have 5000 miles on them. Sold as is

Attachments

· Registered
845 Posts
I have never heard of any paypal holding funds at all,Is it even your car that got repo or a friends?
Happens when they do security check.

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My Evo X

I have never heard of any paypal holding funds at all,Is it even your car that got repo or a friends?
Hey Idiot it was my Evo X and I was proud of it. My dad had a white one and his blew up. My was grey and I also had an rx7 that I built scratch.this is the reason from my name Rotory Guru. You can all see it on my web page attackwagon.com

· Registered
22,788 Posts
Hey Idiot it was my Evo X and I was proud of it. My dad had a white one and his blew up. My was grey and I also had an rx7 that I built scratch.this is the reason from my name Rotory Guru. You can all see it on my web page attackwagon.com
Real mature

· Registered
5,623 Posts
Like i said in the pm my reasons for backing out from the deal was...

-you claimed paypal had a hold on the payment on my end, even though it says on my paypal you recieved the money. With no holds. I emailed paypal, they said there was suspisious activity on your end.

-the website you posted has pictures of your evo, rx7 and ms3, but on your facebook you have a boat, rx7, jeep and ms3....find it odd that you have no pictures of your evo on your facebook and that it was repo'ed but the boat and other cars werent.

-50 posts are required to post in the for sale section, you made 52 posts in 3 days...most of them being dumbass posts, asking questions a monkey would know.

I normally dont buy parts over the net, i do transactions in person. All that was enough to request for a refund to back out of the deal. If i offended you, well tough shit.

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Your incorrect

Like i said in the pm my reasons for backing out from the deal was...

-you claimed paypal had a hold on the payment on my end, even though it says on my paypal you recieved the money. With no holds. I emailed paypal, they said there was suspisious activity on your end.

-the website you posted has pictures of your evo, rx7 and ms3, but on your facebook you have a boat, rx7, jeep and ms3....find it odd that you have no pictures of your evo on your facebook and that it was repo'ed but the boat and other cars werent.

-50 posts are required to post in the for sale section, you made 52 posts in 3 days...most of them being dumbass posts, asking questions a monkey would know.

I normally dont buy parts over the net, i do transactions in person. All that was enough to request for a refund to back out of the deal. If i offended you, well tough shit.
you are incorrect, first if you would like through all my facebook photos you would notice that I had a jeep and 2 Ms3. I had silver and a grey. But I do have a pic of my Evo it's the pic of the day I bought it at the dealer so once again you are made to look like a fool. Oh and you forgot to mention the pics of my Doberman with me doing K9 unit training.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.