Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP!!

Hey guys, finally putting all the stuff in my garage up for sale. I'm in the Northern Jersey/NYC area. All prices are OBO, don't be afraid to offer up, worst i could say is no or counteroffer. Prefer to sell locally but will ship for the right price. Prices do not include shipping or PP fees.

Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to ask any questions :mitsu:

Stock GSR Tails. 80 + shipping. Not sure how many miles but they are in excellent condition except the one silver one. I was going to tint them, turns out the tint i bought decided to come out silver. Was going to strip it and redo them but just used ralliart tails instead. I can strip it and reclear if you would like.

good side.

bad side

Stock RA rims w/ TPMS. less than 13k miles. Tires are pretty much toast. The rims are in pretty good shape, pics show rash and such.

$350 for the rims
$170 for the tpms
$50 for the tires

little rash

very slight rash

the owner of the X enkeis i bought sanded down the center caps. took the ones of my rims and put them with the X enkeis. sorry guys
this is the worst one, the others are just blank looking

SOLD:
X Turbo
X o2 Housing
X UICP
Rexpeed Dual A Pillar Pod

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics of pillar intalled?
i dont have any real good ones but the fitment is really good as long as you play with it enough and attach it correctly.

heres the only two i do have:

this was test fitting, once completely done you could not see the edge of the oem pillar on top any more.

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats a lot for the oem turbo but each to their o

GLWS!!
yea i see a lot of them for cheaper but this one is in perfect and i mean PERFECT condition. and i am just trying to get out of it what i have in it. getting the wisdom teeth pulled and insurance isnt covering much :whipping:

but please guys dont hesitate to send offers. i am very reasonable.

·
Registered
139 Posts
hey what parts do you have left. i am interested in a lot of them..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.