Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 4 Wedsport SA55M wheels for sale. They are 18x10 +18 offset. They were damaged during shipping and have never been mounted on a car before. They previously had tires mounted on them but were taken off and put on a new set of these wheels. Two of the wheels have a small gash on them less then an inch long on a spoke. All wheels have light clear coat wear due too the way the vendor packaged the wheels. Basically due to rubbing on thin cardboard. I will be shipping these with fabric dust covers and a thick cardboard top piece to make sure there is no further damage to these wheels. I'm looking to get $1675 shipped in the 48 contiguous states or $1500 picked up in NY + Paypal Fees. Not willing to ship outside the U.S., Alaska, or Hawaii unless buyer is willing to pay extra.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Do you think a good rim shop could fix those scratches?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would just patch it for now with some matched touch up paint, they will chip anyway. Then next spring powder coat them.

I paid to have mine painted since I got the BRM's and they are chipped badly in less then a year.

I love these wheels!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
wow they gave you full money back and let you keep the rims? o wait these are like 4k right? so they gave you 1/2ish back?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow they gave you full money back and let you keep the rims? o wait these are like 4k right? so they gave you 1/2ish back?
Not to be a douche but can we keep this thread on track. If you have any questions not pertaining directly to the sale of these wheels you can pm me so we can keep this thread uncluttered.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
sorry, thought bumping it and pointing out you were selling at almost half price would be a good sell point.

either way beautiful rims, and hopefully someone picks these up!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts