Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated 2/23 Thursday thur. rally armours are sold, butI still have eveything below, send a pm if you are interested in anything.

All the parts are off the car, it was a 2008 evo x gsr. and the car is gone. All parts are in great shape. Here is what i have. as of right now, i am not shipping the wheels. I live in orange county NY. if using paypal add 3% for paypal fees.

Enkei rpf1 in gunmetal 9.5x18 15mm offset with centercaps, no tires $1200 the wheels are used, in good shape, a few chips, but i touched them up, and 2 wheels have little rash, but i also touched it up so all one color, i will get better pictures when i find my good camera. just pm me i can send them.

Agency power short ram intake $220 shipped
rexspped oem style carbon fiber hood scoop $130shipped has a small crack right side, hardley noticable
Upper ic pipe forget what brand $80 plus shipping
K%n panel filter $40 shipped
Cobb delrin shift knob $60 shipped

·
aka FooFighting24/7
1,809 Posts
pics of the rallyarmors? how faded off is the blue? also pic of licp? close up of the crack on the hood scoop?

ninja edit, jus saw the licp photo.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pics of the rallyarmors? how faded off is the blue? also pic of licp? close up of the crack on the hood scoop?

ninja edit, jus saw the licp photo.
the blue is not faded at all or cracked they are 2 years old, black is slightly faded, i have all the hardware for them also. i can take a pic of the crack too

·
Registered
664 Posts
How heavy are the shift knobs?

·
aka FooFighting24/7
1,809 Posts
the blue is not faded at all or cracked they are 2 years old, black is slightly faded, i have all the hardware for them also. i can take a pic of the crack too
awesome. i am highly interested in the rallyarmor and dibs upon pics. nothing against you, im jus always careful. :shades:

might be interested in the scoop. not sure yet.

·
Registered
14,255 Posts
AMS Bushings-- underhood or base?

·
aka FooFighting24/7
1,809 Posts
yo i sent pm asking for paypal info.....for RA's

ill try them and se eif they drag

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.