Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE LOWERED AGAIN!!!! NEED THIS GONE!!!!!!!

Im selling the stock engine cover. It is painted Octane Blue as you can see in the pictures below. The paint is the same color code as the car. I took pictures of the one edge that the paint isnt perfect.... The back of the cover was not cleaned when taking the pictures.
Im looking for $80 shipped but OFFER up..

Thanks for looking!
Automotive exterior Bumper Electric blue Number

Electric blue Vehicle Bumper Car Subcompact car

Blue Cobalt blue Electric blue Automotive exterior Rim

Blue Electric blue Automotive exterior

Automotive exterior Auto part

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was a special mix by my local guy. I hit a huge bird right when i bought the car right below the hood, and i had that painted and used the same paint to do the cover. My avatar picture has the repainted top bumper right below the hood. the match is dead on.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Woah woah, is that the stock engine cover? Painted? Come on goof ball you're asking too much! ;)

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Woah woah, is that the stock engine cover? Painted? Come on goof ball you're asking too much! ;)
Try and go buy 1 Quart of the paint that matches the car. Which 1 quart was the least amount of paint i could buy. Its not like i just spray painted it and called it a day! Quart alone was $100+ I cant remember the exact price on paint..

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I'll do 30, but 130 just because it is painted. No thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.