Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling a set of Wedsport TC105N s in 18x10.5 +12 Offset (the only offset available for the 10.5" wide). These wheels have almost no miles on them, and the tires are essentially brand new. I only drove with this wheel/tire setup for a day or two...

TIRES ARE BEING KEPT

I am located in Columbus, OH, 43221
Just Wheels - $1880 shipped or $1760 picked up
Just Tires - Nope =)

Please ASK any questions you have about the wheels. I'm selling because I have 4 sets of wheels and I need to slim down, and I'm wanting Bronze wheels again (thinking TE37). A set of Bronze Work Emotion CR Kai in 18x9.5 +20 will be coming up for sell within a couple weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here's a Thread about the wheels: http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-x-...ort-tc105n-18x10-5-12mm-rr-face-17-6-lbs.html

a photo of someone else with them (hope they don't mind):

They are very light wheels, and I do use the same alignment. While some may thing that alignment is overly aggressive, my fronts still wear a bit on the inside w/ autocross. Since I rotate the rears and fronts as necessary, it works out perfectly, as the rear would probably be better ~1.5° if not rotated

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
very nice wheels/tires, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol. I was only going to combine them with the wheels if the buyer wanted them. They are dismounted now... sorry I can't help you for this seasons autocross.

Sent using AutoGuide free, because I'm cheap

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Dam, if these were 18*9.5 with a little less agressive offset i'd be driving to columbus this weekend. Sick wheels man! GLWS

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
If they were 9.5 w/ a less aggressive offset then it wouldnt be concave at all. They would basically look like stock enkeis, with less spokes.
I think the stock enkei's are really good looking, just bad offset and too narrow plus theyd still be like decently concave with like a +20 right.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
ah, ok. yea +35 is way to conservative, almost stock.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.