Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my Rota G-Force 18x9.0 +22 in Gun Metal. The tires are also for sale. They are Maxxis Vicra MA-Z1 265/35zr/18 with a lot of tread left. The center caps are included along with Muteki Black lugs with caps, 5mm spacers, and hub centric rings. Two of the wheels were curbed. Since then, i have wet sanded the scuff marks down and repainted them with Gun Metal Paint. The color is a tad ligther than the normal Rota Gun Metal. You cant tell unless you are up close sitting right infront of the rims. If you have any questions please feel free to post or pm me. I would like to sell these locally, but will meet half way as long as its not over 4 hours away.
Price for everything i listed including tires is $800 picked up locally. If they do not sell, i will start parting out.
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel

Text Font Design Pattern Logo

Tire Alloy wheel Synthetic rubber Automotive tire Wheel

Tire Alloy wheel Rim Automotive tire Wheel

Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire

·
Registered
825 Posts
good deal. any trades plus cash??

i have rota p45r and could meet up. but i dont need tires

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good deal. any trades plus cash??

i have rota p45r and could meet up. but i dont need tires
Thanks man, and the only trade i would be looking for is FP Red, EF3, BBX and i add cash, and or like new RPF1's matte black 10.5 or 9.5. I cant get new RPF1's shipped for $12,40 in 10.5 so i would only add a little for used.

·
Registered
825 Posts
let me know if you split them up.
id be interested in the rims, hub rings and spacers.

pm me a price picked up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.