Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gents, I have the following items for sale. All prices listed include shipping!!

Evo X oem Mid Spoiler: $200 Shipped!

Evo X oem Machined Flywheel: $120 Shipped!

Evo X oem Tail Lights: $170 Shipped!

Greddy Style 2.5in Muffler (New): $160 Shipped!

Again, all prices include shipping. Feel free to post here or PM for interests. The Flywheel is boxed and ready to go right now. I will have to head to the post office to grab the packaging for the other items listed.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man!

Again, the Machined Flywheel is already boxed and ready to ship! All prices include shipping.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
27 Posts
Alright I'll let ya know. Just sold my first car tonight at the new job so I might need a little present haha. Btw I have a question and hope for your honest answer haha but do you think it would be possible to paint it if I bought it? Like not have you do it but just in general? Like if I wanted to paint it or change the color myself.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Alright I'll let ya know. Just sold my first car tonight at the new job so I might need a little present haha. Btw I have a question and hope for your honest answer haha but do you think it would be possible to paint it if I bought it? Like not have you do it but just in general? Like if I wanted to paint it or change the color myself.
That's an honest question sir! The answer to that is "Yes!" You can get it painted to the exact factory color of your Evo! Research your area and find a good body and paint shop and they can give you the details and cost. Since it's just the spoiler that you want painted, the cost is pretty cheap as well!
Also, big kudo's on selling your first car! Best wishes for continued success man!

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's an honest question sir! The answer to that is "Yes!" You can get it painted to the exact factory color of your Evo! Research your area and find a good body and paint shop and they can give you the details and cost. Since it's just the spoiler that you want painted, the cost is pretty cheap as well!
Also, big kudo's on selling your first car! Best wishes for continued success man!

Thanks so much man yeah let me wait a couple of weeks I think since I gotta wait till I get my bonus from my old job to really have the money for it but in all honestly I think I will take it and worse case scenario I don't like it and just try and resell it hahaha otherwise it would be a great add on to my evo just not too sure yet whether I want to keep it wingless or not. Also another question do you know how to take the lip extension off of the X MR's? Or does anyone? And thanks a lot hopefully soon I'll get someone in here to buy an Evo X haha we have 3 or 4 on our lot and I think I'm 1 of only 2 people here in my town that owns 1.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ Hmm.. As far as the lip extension goes, I'm not sure with that one. I'm thinking that it is probably held on by some heavy duty double sided tape. It might be removable with some Goo Gone and a Hair Dryer (Set it to Heat and slowly work your way into the tape and peel away as it melts off). That's how I debadged the "mitsubishi" & "lancer" lettering on my trunk. So now I only have the Diamond emblem and the word "Evolution" on the back!:D
Anyway, again I'm not sure how the extension is held on but I almost want to say that it is double sided tape. I would get with parts department at your job and double check with them to make sure.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump. All prices listed include shipping! Will cover shipping to any state or country!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Morning bumpage! Again, all parts include shipping to any state and country!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^ Thanks man!!:thumbup:

Also, the tail lights are great if you are wanting to tint them, or do something with the housing while holding into your factory tail lights just in case!
The muffler is a nice add for any secondary project car you have in mind! It's brand new and has never been used.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TGIF! Friday Bump! All prices include shipping! The price you see is exactly what is.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Getting in a Sunday bump! As always, all prices include shipping!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump! All pm's welcomed! As always, all prices include shipping to any state and country! Just reply here or shoot me a pm for any questions.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Daily bump! As usual, all prices include shipping! Let's make an offer!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mid-week bump! Send me a few offers! As always, all the prices listed INCLUDE shipping to any state and country! Have an idea for the Tail Lights but don't want to mess up the ones you have? I have the oem tail lights up for sale!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.