Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You know what you should do with this bad boy? Send it to Dallas Custom Wheels and get this bitch done in Alcantara. Then you go ahead and paint all the plastics, especially that ugly silver. be a real man and do it in Phantom Black. Then all of a sudden you have a dead sexy wheel without the hassle of replacing the air bag and switches for some aftermarket poop.

Behold, my precious.

Enough of me. 275$+ shipping on this one.

I had some weird problems with the left hand side controls, such as volume up would sometimes turn the volume up, or sometimes change the radio channel, and most annoyingly, the voice prompt would come on and I had to tell that bitch to shut up too many times before I just replaced it. When I did, it was all better. Throw your old one in or take it apart and find that something was pinched or whatever may be causing the problem. Oh, and that stupid mesh on the bottom is MIA. I don't know where it went, but I'm clearing out boxes so I may trip over it. May have one or two minor nicks in this as far as I can see.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah, I bought it from you!!

To the OP, care to post pics of your steering wheel installed ???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I bought it from you!!

To the OP, care to post pics of your steering wheel installed ???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.Com Free
Sorry, no pics installed. I threw it in the night before I dropped it off to the shop to get my engine built, so I wont see the car for a few months. Looks awesome with my painted black interior though!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Interesting. I never knew the airbags were different. How so?

Well, if this could be done, I'd probably be willing to buy this. GLWS though, it looks really good. :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
I had some weird problems with the left hand side controls, such as volume up would sometimes turn the volume up, or sometimes change the radio channel, and most annoyingly, the voice prompt would come on and I had to tell that bitch to shut up too many times before I just replaced it.
I have the same problem with my 2011 MR-T. But I replaced the stock stereo with a double din and used a PAC steering wheel adapter. I thought it was just a crappy wiring job but its interesting that you had the same problem. Just wanted to share so you didnt think you were the only one. STEERING WHEEL LOOKS SICK BTW!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.