Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my set of 4 mounted and road force balanced Volk Racing GT-M 2-pc. 19"x10.5" 5x114.3 +21mm offset gloss black face, polished lip with polished aluminum valve stems. BFGoodrich KDW-2 265/30R19 Tires. The set has less than 30 miles on them! Bought them back in august but didnt get them till october because of the wait time. Luckily there was a nice few days of weather were i test fitted them to make sure they did not rub or have any clearance issues with my setup. Put on approximately 30 miles then took them off for the winter and put my snow wheels on. The setup i'm running is Stance coilovers with SPC adjustable camber bolts in the front, professionally rolled rear fenders with eibach sway bars front and rear. Running -1.8 camber all the way around with no rubbing. Never tracked or ran hard. Were only intended to be my show wheels. Wheels and tires have been stored in my kicthen over the winter. Selling my set off volks since i need more money to put into my race car im building and since i have two other sets of wheels for my Evo X im willing to part with my Volks. I'm located in northwest Washington. I'm willing to deliver to seatlle area for free. If the price is right im willing to deliver to the Portland area.​

Take advantage of this while you can and get a set of basically brand new volk racing wheels and tires with out having to wait 1-3 months ( I waited about 9 weeks for mine.)

For any questions or offers please feel free to text(anytime) or call(weekdays after 6pm PST and weekends anytime) at 360-319-2400, my name is Derek.

Asking Price $3,950.00 OBO

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.