Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i like to believe i have tried just about everything on trying to solve this. my car is running kinda lean at idle and will sometimes drop the rpm to like 500 then go insanely lean when i’m idling. when i’m cruising around the afr will be perfect until i hit the throttle and make around 10psi of boost then the car will start jerking like it’s fuel cutting right around there. right before it does it i can see the afr read insanely lean as well.
i have replaced fuel pump, fuel pump relay, spark plugs, coils, o2 sensors, and maf sensor.
please help!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When did this start? Any changes made?
about a month ago. i have narrowed it down to a fuel pump issue. i have 2 fuel pumps on me (old and new) and when i switch one out i can do 1-2 pulls just fine then it would cut out again. it’s almost acting like i’m blowing out an oring or something like that. i just don’t know where

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think i’m blowing something off or blowing the pump off my orings. i can replace the pump and get 1-2 good pulls then it would cut again which makes me think i’m blowing something off

1 - 4 of 4 Posts