Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone ;)
With easy driving (city) i get roughly 250-275kms to a full tank. Is this normal for 2015 Evo X Final Edition ?
I figured it is but after talking to another friend with the same car, he is telling me he gets 300-350kms to a full tank city and can almost hit 500 highway?
We both use 94 oct

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hello everyone ;)
With easy driving (city) i get roughly 250-275kms to a full tank. Is this normal for 2015 Evo X Final Edition ?
I figured it is but after talking to another friend with the same car, he is telling me he gets 300-350kms to a full tank city and can almost hit 500 highway?
We both use 94 oct
Your mileage is a bit low but if you are filling at "refuel" warning light then thats a pretty low average for fuel mileage.

500km on a full tank to empty is a little high, but not unreasonably high to not believe him. For reference I yield approx 320 KM (200 ish Miles) from full to 1/4 tank

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your mileage is a bit low but if you are filling at "refuel" warning light then thats a pretty low average for fuel mileage.

500km on a full tank to empty is a little high, but not unreasonably high to not believe him. For reference I yield approx 320 KM (200 ish Miles) from full to 1/4 tank
In any case thank you for helping me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts