Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys,

I posed this on another thread, but hopefully with this copy and pastr I can get more information

Sup everyone,

so my evo x recently started making ticking noises and I assume it’s from the fuel injectors. What would be the best set on injectors to match the oem ones.Even if they are slightly better CC wise, which ones should I get.
Also, anyone got a dude that can smog in Southern California, If so IM me so I can just upgrade a bunch of shit and not just the Injectors. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Sup guys,

I posed this on another thread, but hopefully with this copy and pastr I can get more information

Sup everyone,

so my evo x recently started making ticking noises and I assume it’s from the fuel injectors. What would be the best set on injectors to match the oem ones.Even if they are slightly better CC wise, which ones should I get.
Also, anyone got a dude that can smog in Southern California, If so IM me so I can just upgrade a bunch of shit and not just the Injectors. Thanks guys!
The OEM injectors are fairly noisy from factory. I'm sure its fine, but I have a set or two of OEM stock injectors I'd let go if you feel the need to replace yours.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts