Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey club!! I have a 2014 Evo GSR that I bought brand new in April of 2014, this month makes 4 year anniversary. Single owner evo and have been working on my car for the past few years. I have all the stock components of the aftermarket replacements and have been kept in great condition. No accident history, everything is in fantastic condition, pm me for inquiries!

All prices are without shipping

Part list as follows:
Stock Headlights- SOLD!!!
UICP- $100
LICP- $80
FMIC- $200
Downpipe- $125
Catalytic converter/midpipe- SOLD!!!
Fuel Pump- $50
2 Heat Shields- $25 each
A Pillar Pod- $50
4 Stock Rotors- $50 per rotor
Air Intake- $175
Dual Tip Mufflers- $200
BOV- $125

NEW ITEMS FOR SALE AS OF 9/27/2020!!!

Spec D Tuning Headlights- $250
Stock Front Strut Tower Bar- $100
All 4 Stock Shocks/Suspension- $500
Both Stock Rear Control Arms- $150
Stock Rear Sway Bar- $100
Stock Rear Sway Bar End Links- $50
Stock Taillights- $250
All 4 Stock Rims and Tires- $250 per wheel
Stock Front Engine Shroud- $50

Willing to make package deals as well, DM for more info on that.

Everything is priced pretty cheap and still updating for pics and such, I live in Tampa, Florida. If you are interested feel free to DM me or hit me up here and I can answer any questions for you, serious inquiries only please, so let me know, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are the items, as you can see they are packaged well and taken care of. Also the catalytic converter has an O2 bung in it for gauge monitoring, so if you have gauges you can hook that right up, if not you can put the plug in. But everything has been well maintained and like I said is practically new parts. Again all parts are stock parts and they need a home! The prices do not include shipping ofcourse, and I accept PayPal or cash.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey man, is it possible you can sell the vent for the air intake separately? LMK thanks
Sorry man cant do it, if I did that it would make it near impossible to just sell the other part by itself. If for example you found another buyer who would buy the other piece then yea, but without that, it's a one piece deal brother, sorry.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the A-pillar pod one you can fit gauges in it? i can't tell from the picture since its wrapped up
It's the stock A pillar that I removed to install my 3 gauge pillar pod, way back in Jan of 2015 lol!! The car had like 4k miles on it when I did that mod and it has been wrapped up ever since, so it's in mint condition, but just the stock one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ahh i see, yea i just got back into an Evo literally 3 days ago lol so now I'm looking for some parts. i used to have a forever driven 2 pod pillar back in the day and loved the side view so I'm looking to get one again. by any chance you know anyone who might have one?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahh i see, yea i just got back into an Evo literally 3 days ago lol so now I'm looking for some parts. i used to have a forever driven 2 pod pillar back in the day and loved the side view so I'm looking to get one again. by any chance you know anyone who might have one?
I actually dont bro, sorry, everyone I know who has gauge pillar pods is still using them??

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello, super interested in the rotors! How's shipping to Miami?
Ok, sorry for the delay, but shipping to your door will be about $80. So if you were interested in getting these, it would be $230 shipped to your door. If you are interested just let me know.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump... who is looking for near brand new stock parts?? Hit me up!! Trying to find a good home for this stuff

·
Registered
954 Posts
Here are the items, as you can see they are packaged well and taken care of. Also the catalytic converter has an O2 bung in it for gauge monitoring, so if you have gauges you can hook that right up, if not you can put the plug in. But everything has been well maintained and like I said is practically new parts. Again all parts are stock parts and they need a home! The prices do not include shipping ofcourse, and I accept PayPal or cash

Is this a strut bar? have any better pics? interested

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is this a strut bar? have any better pics? interested
Hello, and no this is the stock A pillar pod that I removed when I installed my 3 gauge pillar pod, still in brand new condition considering it's been wrapped up like this ever since for protection. Let me know if you are interested in the pillar pod and if so I can unwrap it and send you some actual pics of it, thanks.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Hello club, I made an update, I now have stock headlights for sale. $250 plus shipping. In Like New condition!! Edit: these are the HIDs from the SS package, no damage and work perfectly fine. Let me know if you are interested in any parts, all parts still for sale .

1 - 20 of 61 Posts