Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hello club, I made an update, I now have stock headlights for sale. $200 plus shipping. In Like New condition!! Let me know if you are interested in any parts, all parts still for sale .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
do they come with the lights and ballasts etc. Ill take them, you have a PM

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I sent you a pm, not sure if anything is still available
Hello, never got your PM, but I am working with someone right now, and there are a few ppl in the lineup if it falls through. If nothing pans out I will put the info out here that they are still available, thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, never got your PM, but I am working with someone right now, and there are a few ppl in the lineup if it falls through. If nothing pans out I will put the info out here that they are still available, thank you.

Yea turns out I can't send PMS lol. If it falls through let me know 201-719-6890 thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would like to get in this headlight line, if they aren't sold! We are in the same situation too lol, Had my Evo about 4 years and just hit 15k miles 2 days ago lol, Deployments definitely make that easy

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I would like to get in this headlight line, if they aren't sold! We are in the same situation too lol, Had my Evo about 4 years and just hit 15k miles 2 days ago lol, Deployments definitely make that easy
Haven't been sold yet, we will see on monday, that is the specified time for payment so we shall see. But you have been added to the line.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Please make it easy for everyone and mark the original post items as sold if they are not available. No one wants to read the entire 100 post thread to decipher what is still available.

Interested in LICP.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Please make it easy for everyone and mark the original post items as sold if they are not available. No one wants to read the entire 100 post thread to decipher what is still available.

Interested in LICP.
Yea, been on car forums forever, I ain't new to the concept and everything is still available which is why none are marked sold, thanks for the insight.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Anyways, to ALL interested. ALL ITEMS STILL FOR SALE. Headlights fell through so if you are truly interested in them and ready to pay I am ready to sell. Holla at me. Keeping up with this line crap is annoying and waste time, 1st person to hit me up ready to buy is the 1st person I will work with to make the sale. And to help weed out some ppl to give others who really want it, new price is $250 plus shipping. And still a bomb ass price, so get it while you can.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Bump. Cat/midpipe is sold, everything else still up for grabs! Get it while you can.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Damn, if those lights are HID and include bulbs and ballasts? I’m shocked they’re still here.. good luck, hope you can move em..

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Update, Headlights SOLD. Item as been updated in the OP. Everything else still for sale!

21 - 40 of 61 Posts