Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Come on peeps, who wants some new stuff for Christmas! Got some raggedy parts on your Evo you wanna change out for the cheap? I got plenty of options and parts still here up for grabs, and priced on the low in damn near new condition. Just hit me up!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
No I cant, that's too cheap, sorry. I could come down to $130 shipped, you let me know if that works for you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
BUMP BUMP BUMP! Been a minute since I was on the forums, but I am back. All the parts listed here that are for sale are still for sale. I am in Tampa, Florida for location reference. If you are interested in any parts just let me know. I also have more parts for sale now, evo x stock wheels, stock suspension, spec d tuning headlights and stock tail lights, stock tower strut bar, stock rear sway bar end links, and rear sway bar and more. If you are a serious buyer I will take whatever pics you want, pm me for prices on anything!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey buddy? I’m looking for the oem sss headlights, I’m also looking for the oem engine cover. If you have an MR shift knob and leather with aluminum e brake handle I’m looking for those as well. Also looking for Rear aprons in WW.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Hey buddy? I’m looking for the oem sss headlights, I’m also looking for the oem engine cover. If you have an MR shift knob and leather with aluminum e brake handle I’m looking for those as well. Also looking for Rear aprons in WW.
I already sold my stock SSS headlights a while ago, I just have these custom spec d headlights for sale now. But I do have the stock engine cover for sale if you are interested. If so, PM me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 61 Posts