Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title states my tpg tuning built evox long block is still for sale only selling to fund my 2jz frs project.

Darton Sleeved 2.0L stock bore
Cp Pistons/xbeam rods/ polished crank/arp head studs/ arp rod bolts/ acl race bearings/ built head...

TPG Stage 3 EVOX Cylinder Head Build - Head Machine Work- Performance Valve Job- Set Valve Lash- Stage 3 Port Work -gsc valves/springs/retainers- kelford 214b cams - Magnus adjustable cam gears.

motor is in excellent condition i have paper work for everything except the rods which were bought second hand but tpg can verify it has xbeam rods in it.

looking to get $8,500obo for it. buying a block like this off ams almost cost $20,000. only 5,000 miles on the motor

car made 590 on pump and 633 running out of fuel line and pump on a 6262 on mustang.

made 633 on a day that was 90 degrees and 85% humidity. corrected was like 680 i believe.

texting will be better for me as im not always online here. Luke 814-505-2561

located in altoona pa but can ship for cost!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was just about to buy a Bushur short block. In very interested

·
Registered
468 Posts
Need a 1JZ short block and a few parts to go with it? 1JZ/1.5JZ would be better for a FRS IMO.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Would you part the head from the block ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.