72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more images...

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We've confirmed with admin- its ok to post images and give out information in a gauging interest manner. It is not against any of the rules here, but if there's something else to be addressed we have no problem working it out with the good ppl on here

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
cool stuff! if you did that then good! no bad part about more parts for our community (btw just liked your page on FB)

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
Please understand what is meant by "gauging interest"... Seeing what members would like to have produced, what they need in an item, if they generally like/dislike a product. Once that information is determined via member comments, a merchant app should be sent in. It's not fair to existing merchants or members otherwise. Just keep that in mind. (Now, I don't want to derail the thread & continue discussion on this. Just wanting to throw that out there for all. PM me if someone really feels the need.)

Other than that, photos look good & it looks like you have a solid, aesthetically pleasing product. Good job on that. Are these powder coated or anodized? Do you do other colors?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
cool stuff! if you did that then good! no bad part about more parts for our community (btw just liked your page on FB)
Thanks!!

Do you have this on stock and ready to go?
Yep, pm'd

Other than that, photos look good & it looks like you have a solid, aesthetically pleasing product. Good job on that. Are these powder coated or anodized? Do you do other colors?
Sincere thanks! They come powdercoated and more colors are available from www.powder365.ca Note: some colors need a clear coat which costs extra

Our goal was to make a fully functional and easy to install rear tow hook for ALL Evo X's. We paid specific detail to increase strength and decrease weight- all while designing the hooks to be aesthetically pleasing under the Evo X rear diffuser. You'll notice in the images that the angles of the triangular lattice matches up with the fins on the diffuser and the hook is made to contour under the bottom of the diffuser as well.

The location of the Beatrush tow hook (images below) isn't the greatest and it doesn't fit well with aftermarket exhausts. It costs $190 (ouch!) and looks awkward. There had to be a better solution....so we made one

Attachments

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I'm interested. Same question as above: Does it fit without any modification to existing car parts/hardware?

edit: What color do people think would look best on a WW?
Learning toward red.

edit 2: Actually, purple would be pretty interesting.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So no cutting of the diffuser?
I'm interested. Same question as above: Does it fit without any modification to existing car parts/hardware?
Absolutely NO modification required. These tow hooks come with a mounting kit designed to bolt on in a few minutes. All that is needed is two 19mm open end wrenches to install

Nice work on these.
I'm interested too. The red looks great.
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Got one on my car and not only looks great but works great too. Also picked up a dead pedal cover from Moveover but have not put it on yet.

Great guys to deal with!

dboz, did you notice it on my car when you met the tow truck guys?

·
Registered
524 Posts
What kind of Metal is used? SS? Same goes for the Bolts? It would be a real shame to have a scratch in the metal and all of a sudden here come rust a year down the road. If made of quality i would purchase one.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.