Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,007 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Those really are some nice shots there. I would love to know what setup your using to take them.

What rims are those btw?

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
i really recommend this to be photo or car of the month. Hot as hell....cool as ice:evillaugh: i just don't know how to create a thread like that where they can submit their car photos or some other cars photos and tabulate the vote.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am in no way a great or even "good" photorgapher. I use photography as a past time but sometimes the criticism, both positive and negative make it a bit more stressful. I appreciate all the positive comments.

The pictures were taken with a Canon G9 point and shoot. Ironically, I forgot the battery for my D300 SLR and needed a backup camera to avoid cancelling the shoot. I have encouraged my girlfriend to keep the G9 in her purse for maximum flexibility. This camera is not that great with low light settings due to noise in high ISOs, even with Image Stabilization. THerefore I used a tripod for all photos. Some of the pictures are 4 seconds in length for the exposure. 3 3/4seconds too long for any hand-held shot. I am learning different techniques to help my compositions. Very hard to be creative when you are an analytical person. Again, thx for the criticism, both positive and negative.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I am in no way a great or even "good" photorgapher. I use photography as a past time but sometimes the criticism, both positive and negative make it a bit more stressful. I appreciate all the positive comments.

The pictures were taken with a Canon G9 point and shoot. Ironically, I forgot the battery for my D300 SLR and needed a backup camera to avoid cancelling the shoot. I have encouraged my girlfriend to keep the G9 in her purse for maximum flexibility. This camera is not that great with low light settings due to noise in high ISOs, even with Image Stabilization. THerefore I used a tripod for all photos. Some of the pictures are 4 seconds in length for the exposure. 3 3/4seconds too long for any hand-held shot. I am learning different techniques to help my compositions. Very hard to be creative when you are an analytical person. Again, thx for the criticism, both positive and negative.
very impressive shots, especialy from a P&S, im a D300 owner aswell :D i love the thing :godance:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
ak47m203 good idea for a photo of the month thread poll.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.