Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,223 Posts
My good friend has a Lancer, was just going to laugh if someone thought their evo 10 was only running 7psi. but nice man! i'm sure that car completely woke up with turbo on it.
Thanks man, didnt meant to attack you, lol. I just couldnt catch if their was sarcasm in that comment. Yeah it has woke up quite a bit, haha.

· Registered
2,089 Posts

· Registered
231 Posts
If you are going to tune soon, get Synapse.
I love it!

· Registered
609 Posts
If you want to hear the 'swooosh' sound just get an open element intake. Good for a little hp gain and the stock BOV is more than audible. win win.

· Registered
1,490 Posts
Stick with the stock BOV. From experience it works the best :)
unless you boost over 25 psi; most of us do.

i tested mine quite a while ago. i replaced it the next day.
you'll need audio
:08 pressure crosses 25psi and you can begin to hear it leak.
:15 pressure gets to 28psi and leak becomes very audible
:18 pressure increased to 30psi and it leaks really bad
:32 pressure reduced to 25psi leak decreases but still there
:40 had to drop pressure down to 20psi for the leak to stop completely

· Registered
1,223 Posts
When I first started my build on my GTS I was wanting the "Swoosh" sound, which is why I forked out money for the SSQV, looking back on it, I would have just gotten the stocker, im more obsessed with the spool up and intake sound. Love it.!!! My HKS does sound nice though. Good Luck man.

· Registered
147 Posts
I have a turbosmart, it sounds great but I had some problems with it and ended up just taking it off. If you're able to dial it in properly it wouldn't be a bad choice...... but I've read some people saying they have also had problems with the turbosmart

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.