Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
me-->:whipping:<--gf

last night

i need to clean this shit ASAP. what type of products do you guys recommend? i know the material for the recaro seats (gsr) are horrible so i would imagine i need to use something very mild. wouldn't want the fabric to melt away...

any input is appreciated!!!

due to popular demands...

·
[Global Mod], ‹OO==[][]=ᴹᴲOO›
7,578 Posts
LOl did you take pictures... is she Korean? ahahah because i have had 3 korean girls yak in my car when i was younger... they never make it out the window...

ROFL

·
[Detailing Moderator], [Local Team Mod], [Bone Clo
21,478 Posts
LOl did you take pictures... is she Korean? ahahah because i have had 3 korean girls yak in my car when i was younger... they never make it out the window...

ROFL
You tried to throw them out the window? Nice :)

My wife (half korean) thankfully has only done as bad as turning her head to sneeze out the window, not realizing the window was all the way up. Ew :\

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

ROFL
nope, she's argentenian... the worst part was, i was on the frwy at the moment going about 70mph. the back seats look just as bad as the front :eek:mg:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry but GF or not....she's be cleaning that shit up. I have a strict policy. You threw it up....you clean it up. No exceptions.
oh, she's paying for the detail. the problem is, its raining here in cali today so the car washes are all closed today. i can't hadle the smell, so i was thinking i should atleast clean some of it off and get the smell out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
reading this just made my morning... that really sucks.... i had my gf barf in the car thankfully she had a shopping bag to catch it all!

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
damn.. my gf gets car-sick when I accelerate too fast, or take a turn >30mph (basically 1/4 throttle is "too fast" for her haha), but thankfully, she has not thrown up on my car...

sorry dude, GL with the cleanup.. 1. as Jeremy said, make her clean it up .. if you make a mess, you best clean that shit up! haha
2. as AMI mentioned, Febreeze will help with smell

3. You may want to use some chemicals if you have cloth seats (carpet cleaner for pet damage/odor might work?)

4. carry barf bags in the car with easy access for the future!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Reading the title, all I could think was "Please don't let there be pictures." I actually hesitated clicking on the thread. Cleaning it off seats aint no picnic but getting it out of a speaker grill is far far worse. Trust me, I talk from experience.

·
[Global Mod], ‹OO==[][]=ᴹᴲOO›
7,578 Posts
damn.. my gf gets car-sick when I accelerate too fast, or take a turn >30mph (basically 1/4 throttle is "too fast" for her haha), but thankfully, she has not thrown up on my car...
hmmm I have amet a few friends who do not like the feeling of boost.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts