Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I just purchased a 2012 evo and get it next week. I traded my 2004 Dodge ram in on it. I have a question on winter rims. What size rim fits the evo with the up graded brakes? It has 18 bbs wheels. Do they make a steel rim in 18? Thanks Rick. Looking foward to learning a lot about this car. >:)

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Welcome to the forums, i too came from a dodge ram to the evo (SRT-10 Ram). You should find a set of 18's no problem for the car. Just look around on ebay, craigslist or something. If you really need them, call the dealership.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hello. I just purchased a 2012 evo and get it next week. I traded my 2004 Dodge ram in on it. I have a question on winter rims. What size rim fits the evo with the up graded brakes? It has 18 bbs wheels. Do they make a steel rim in 18? Thanks Rick. Looking foward to learning a lot about this car. >:)
Well we are 5x 114.3 I would stay in the 17-19 range. As for steelies, you can buy them in 18's. I would op for 16's with really good winter tires just because our Winters are a bitch.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Really??

Hmm..

Yes, this is common knowledge. A few people have found 17's the could fit with spacers, but it's very uncommon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.