Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend selling he's 9mr for 18k with tomei turbo cams and supporting mods for 18k. Do you think the price is a steal or too much ? Btw the 9 has never been in an accident or so just wanna know your opinion Ty

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
that's actually a pretty good price. 9's are rare, a 9MR even more so. One in good shape with low miles and tastefully modified is pretty hard to come by. People are selling them in the mid-20's.

·
Registered
776 Posts
last year this dude in my town was gonna sell his 9mr clean title fully stock with 45k miles for 18k but just couldnt get a loan from the bank. i wanted a 9mr so bad but ended wit the X and happy with it.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
yeah, 18k isn't too bad from what I understand. Evo 9 MR is pretty rare (single year only), so I think 18k would be a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
$18k is cheap as long as it's been taken care of. Most 9s go well over $20k that I've seen.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cwest is not that bad ;( he sold hes oem bumper he still have the oem side and rear ... thinking getting frp front bumper since its cheap ;D ill just rock the cwest kit for now and go sleeper look later on.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.