Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my White EVO with Aero in MA. I didn't get the SSS package becuase I'm probably gonna upgrade my own sound system in the end. Now the only thing that I miss is the HID that comes with the SSS package. Any good bulbs you guys think I should get for my Evo?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mitsubishi Automotive design

That is my friend whos standing beside my car.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Way to go!!! So did you end up with a good deal on it?
Can you take a close up shot of the back, I think Aero kit on the SSS
and None SSS is not the same. I havent seen a None SSS with Aero Package yet.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Oh nice! I'm a fellow MA resident currently looking to ship one in for a lower price. if you don't mind answering:

• how much did you pay?
  • what dealership (if thats allowed to post) did you use?
  • would you recommend others use them?
I was looking at having one trucked in from cali if it would be cheaper, but would much prefer to just do it all in state. Congrats on the car man!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh nice! I'm a fellow MA resident currently looking to ship one in for a lower price. if you don't mind answering:
  • how much did you pay?
  • what dealership (if thats allowed to post) did you use?
  • would you recommend others use them?
I was looking at having one trucked in from cali if it would be cheaper, but would much prefer to just do it all in state. Congrats on the car man!

I pay full cash OTD price: $3,7000.
The Dealership was Grava Mitsubishi

I would recommend it to others, but you really need to hassle them down. The price started out as 38,926 something. Me and my friend were using our chinese bargaining skills. We kept on saying " Yeah I gotta go, I'll think about it"m and they kept lowering the price. So in the end it was an ok deal IMO. Just don't budge until you're satisfied with the price.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Way to go!!! So did you end up with a good deal on it?
Can you take a close up shot of the back, I think Aero kit on the SSS
and None SSS is not the same. I havent seen a None SSS with Aero Package yet.
Don't worry I will, I will go back to the dealerhip tmr to close up the deal.

·
Registered
24 Posts
WOW 37! Glad the Non SSS here start at 33! Congrats on the New ride! Hope to be getting mine soon!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Driving the car down the street was awesome, lol!!! Everywhere you look you see guys turn their head around. I've yet to see the car catching girl's attention though :shades:

·
Registered
775 Posts
car looks great! congrats!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Its because they sense the pure LUST from the evo x, like dripping sex on the pavement as the tires LICK the asphalt ever so gently, makeing anything it touch's driven to madness, knowing it will never be touched by anything more BEAUTIFUL. Scared to turn around the girl's forced to look forward, for one look into the MAGNIFICENT BEAST eye's will make them WANT, but they just can't look......they don't deserve the man that can control the most beautiful thing on EARTH, the Evo X.

This is why Zenmaster......

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
quote=Nooka King;36544]Its because they sense the pure LUST from the evo x, like dripping sex on the pavement as the tires LICK the asphalt ever so gently, makeing anything it touch's driven to madness, knowing it will never be touched by anything more BEAUTIFUL. Scared to turn around the girl's forced to look forward, for one look into the MAGNIFICENT BEAST eye's will make them WANT, but they just can't look......they don't deserve the man that can control the most beautiful thing on EARTH, the Evo X.

This is why Zenmaster......[/quote]

LOL, nice write up. Are you one of the authors who write Fabio novels? lol :jk:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.