Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'd give Russell a call at Mitsubishiparts.net. He has the best customer service in the business. 866-754-5500

·
Registered
775 Posts
Call Pann Auto. They can get them in as well.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ask Sean @ DSG. He might have a hook up.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Contacting Sean too :)

I'm excited... After losing the battle with the wife last year to get some upgrades for the Evo because of our baby coming (Probably this week actually)... She said that she will let me buy wheels as baby coming present!!! hahaha

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Thanks guys... Already sent an e-mail to Evasive and waiting on them to send me a quote... I guess my next stop is in the FAQ's portion to ask about the right fitment! haha
18x9.5 +22

Done

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trick3d,

Thanks a lot for the advise! So... 18x9.5 +22, with a 265/35 would be a good match... Like I mentioned in the FAQ thread, I am not planning on going crazy on the drop (at most, like most I would probably just go for Swift Spec lowering springs)... The car might see the occasional "let's go have fun" autox weekend and that's it (I don't think it will be in a track to be honest)... I am just concerned about having fitment issues later on (no issues rolling... But don't want to have issues with Camber, Toe, etc)

Thanks again!
SS

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Trick3d,

Thanks a lot for the advise! So... 18x9.5 +22, with a 265/35 would be a good match... Like I mentioned in the FAQ thread, I am not planning on going crazy on the drop (at most, like most I would probably just go for Swift Spec lowering springs)... The car might see the occasional "let's go have fun" autox weekend and that's it (I don't think it will be in a track to be honest)... I am just concerned about having fitment issues later on (no issues rolling... But don't want to have issues with Camber, Toe, etc)

Thanks again!
SS
Im sure others will chime in. But depending on tire make/model, a 18x9.5 at +22 with 265/35 would be perfect. You dial in camber properly and you shouldn't need a roll.
I run the Gramlights 57g 18x9.5 with 265 Hankook RS-3's and rub, in the rear, only on EXTREME corners with dips. My camber is only set at 1.3 in the rear. The rub is also not enough to shave only hits the liner on the inside.
GL.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Im sure others will chime in. But depending on tire make/model, a 18x9.5 at +22 with 265/35 would be perfect. You dial in camber properly and you shouldn't need a roll.
I run the Gramlights 57g 18x9.5 with 265 Hankook RS-3's and rub, in the rear, only on EXTREME corners with dips. My camber is only set at 1.3 in the rear. The rub is also not enough to shave only hits the liner on the inside.
GL.
How much of a drop you have?

Also... Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you go +12 in the offset? Sounds like concavity sweetness!

Regards,
SS

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
How much of a drop you have?

Also... Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you go +12 in the offset? Sounds like concavity sweetness!

Regards,
SS
less than spec r's :)
NO +12 because I refuse to roll.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.