Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Pick the nicest looking car in shades of grey!

• Mitsubishi Evolution X in Graphite Grey

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Subaru Legacy GT Spec.B in Diamond Grey

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STI in Dark Grey

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Mazda Mazdaspeed6 in Titanium Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I gotta say the Evo looks the best of the bunch in any colour, and especially in Graphite Grey. However, I'm liking the rear view less and less, just looks too narrow from the rear. The lancer is quite a compact platform and the direct rear view seems to accentuate the narrow chassis more than any other angle, at least that's how it looks to me. Anyway, still the best looker here.

The Legacy is quite generic, but not ugly. I guess you could say it is a mature looking sedan with somewhat funky headlights and a grill to get used to.

The STI is generally agreed to be fugly, but I like the beefy fenders and the rear end hatch is a style I like. To me this would be number 2.

The Mazdaspeed is kinda quirky cool, or you might say weird (that tiered hood, for example) but still understated compared to older Evo's and STI's with their boy racer looks.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Well, I gotta say the Evo looks the best of the bunch in any colour, and especially in Graphite Grey. However, I'm liking the rear view less and less, just looks too narrow from the rear. The lancer is quite a compact platform and the direct rear view seems to accentuate the narrow chassis more than any other angle, at least that's how it looks to me. Anyway, still the best looker here.

The Legacy is quite generic, but not ugly. I guess you could say it is a mature looking sedan with somewhat funky headlights and a grill to get used to.

The STI is generally agreed to be fugly, but I like the beefy fenders and the rear end hatch is a style I like. To me this would be number 2.

The Mazdaspeed is kinda quirky cool, or you might say weird (that tiered hood, for example) but still understated compared to older Evo's and STI's with their boy racer looks.
I also considered getting the Legacy, I think the new one looks great, however, I think the design is a bit bland and more geared towards for camry owners.

The side fenders on the STI looks fricken awesome, but the over all design just ruins it for me.

IMO MS6 has a pretty cool front end, but the rear end is a bit too awkward for me.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Here is a stylized rendition of the Legacy GT Spec.B by an artiste, and sporting a mesh grill and what appears to be a non-blue Subie badge. This just made it to my desktop wallpaper. I think the grill would be my first mod.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ Has the STI plate marque, RHD and what could be a trunk lip spoiler poking out from behind. Pretty cool!

·
not stupid
207 Posts
ditto to _CHRIS_

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.