Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please email me and i'll set you up!

*Updated E-Tune support system IN ACTION!! *

*NOTE* E-tunes have NO time frame and can take as little as a week to over a month to get exactly right. There are NO refunds and NO exchanges on E-tunes. We desire to finish your e-tune as fast as possible, however we strive for perfection so if it takes 2 weeks to get the fuel trims exactly right then that is what it takes. EVERY MAP is safe to Daily Drive on. to work, school, dinner, whatever. We NEVER let a customer drive on a map that is NOT safe from the very beginning.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2.0L Magnus built long block
Ross Pistons (+0.02 bore, 9:1 compression)
Manley Turbo Tuff Rods
ACL Main and Rod Bearings
Reconditioned cylinder head (disassembly, inspection, skim deck, valve job, new valve seals)
kelford 214 a cams
kelford springs
new Timing Chain
new Serpentine Belt
ARP Head Studs
id 1000 Injectors with plug n play harness
fp red Turbo,anti-surge housing, 3" inlet, journal bearing, non ported, stock wga
fx 400Clutch, magnus cmc kit
depo 3.5" ic
agp intercooler pipes
grim speed 3 port
turbo trix 3" intake
map short runner manifold
dw 65c fuel pump
magnaflow exhaust
rexpeed 02 downpipe
3" test pipe
innovate wideband o2 sensor

Pump Gas:

·
Registered
825 Posts
nice tunes baka. you rock!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Best of the Best E-Tunes

Bakas good ! My review of tune in progress clearly describes his tune, going crazy waiting for the ef2 tune lol cnt freakin wait :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
219 Posts
Your boost/torque "curve" is always nice and flat. Not like zzzzZOOMYGODTORQUEohwaitnevermind looking. Is this just preference for tuners or requested by the client?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Your boost/torque "curve" is always nice and flat. Not like zzzzZOOMYGODTORQUEohwaitnevermind looking. Is this just preference for tuners or requested by the client?
I think that also depends on the setup.. the setup's above can hold boost to redline therefore torque doesnt drop much..

On a stock turbo torque will always usually drop.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is a month away too far to start the communication process? Goals, expectations?
the earlier the better

I am extremely busy these days
Opening a new shop and working long ass days to get things going

Patience and AIM will help me help you! (or gtalk)

Im only going to take on 3 E-tunes at a time so that everyone gets the attention they need all the time!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Best of the Best E-Tunes

the earlier the better

Im only going to take on 3 E-tunes at a time so that everyone gets the attention they need all the time!
Didn't know you had a new shop opening, let me know what time zone your in so i can get hold of you, sorry if I've been annoying, just want my car up and running soon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i think the smoothing has an affect on it too
Sorry, this is totally OT. Just wondering what springs you are running on the GSR. It looks hot in in the pic you have in your sig.. :) I have a white GSR too, wouldn't mind having a ride height like that.

Cheers.

·
Registered
420 Posts
the earlier the better

That I appreciate already, tune's going to be for my DD and would love a seamless/streamline experience.

Like my first post, I'm about a month out, do you reserve spots? Early March would be target date. Would you prefer a PM to get started or is your gtalk/aim avail now.

1 - 20 of 327 Posts