Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
not to highjack OP thread but have you seen the evoscan gps unit? it does the same items, but offers a ton more abilities. I just bought one myself, www.evoscan.com it was $3XX and I had to buy a tactrix 2.0 cable from www.tactrix.com for $175, but it will allow you to fully tune your evox while also displaying all of the ecu parameters.

The last thing I need is a wideband sensor which can plug directly into this setup and i can monitor all of my critical information on one display and use it as a gps as well.

·
Registered
477 Posts
What about the Ark module? Not sure if they all have this feature, but I thought I read that the Ark will log the peak values in each field for each use. So, you could just check your peaks each day after a random drive rather than constantly keeping an eye on your counts.

·
Premium Member
5,995 Posts
the ARK Design MFD2 is not a bad unit, but lacks in comparison to the Blitz Touch BRAIN. Not to mention, ARK has gone out of business in North America so that's a no go.

The Blitz Touch BRAIN is an exceptional unit that we've sold many of, it can read everything there is to read from the OBD-II port, to the same degree that the ECU can read. If you require higher reading outputs there are external sensors that can be purchased. We also have fully translated instructions for installation (still working on the instructions for the Boost sensor but we have the rest).

A bunch of our customers on the forum run this, I'm sure a few more will chime in :)

If its between the Blitz BRAIN or the Greddy Infrometer - BRAIN all day.

·
Banned
1,821 Posts
the ARK Design MFD2 is not a bad unit, but lacks in comparison to the Blitz Touch BRAIN. Not to mention, ARK has gone out of business in North America so that's a no go.

The Blitz Touch BRAIN is an exceptional unit that we've sold many of, it can read everything there is to read from the OBD-II port, to the same degree that the ECU can read. If you require higher reading outputs there are external sensors that can be purchased. We also have fully translated instructions for installation (still working on the instructions for the Boost sensor but we have the rest).

A bunch of our customers on the forum run this, I'm sure a few more will chime in :)

If its between the Blitz BRAIN or the Greddy Infrometer - BRAIN all day.
You need it translated? If you have it in Japanese/Chinese, send me a copy :0

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I find any of these displays overrated. it's just a fancy gauge

hell people pm me all the time about my tablet evoscan setup and how jealous they are. but seriously, I hardly use it. it was fun to look at for a few days, but got old after that. Now I just keep the display on the music player

thankfully my setup is still useful with datalogs, but these? meh

·
Registered
609 Posts
B.R.A.I.N. hands down.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.