Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody running this exhaust? Thinking about picking it up but I'd like to see pics and or hear thoughts on fitment, quality, sound or general impressions of it. Cheers!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ nice Mike! I'll prolly be giving you a call next month!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
As of today ive had my greddy ti-c comp for 2 weeks and i really like it... the ti-c tapers down in some places. the ti-c is a full 80mm

·
Registered
809 Posts
As of today ive had my greddy ti-c comp for 2 weeks and i really like it... the ti-c tapers down in some places. the ti-c is a full 80mm
?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tip is titanium and it does taper down a lil bit

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry, I was talking bout the tic. Greddy RS is the exact same exhaust just no burnt ti tip

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sounds nice, not too ricey! This exhaust and the AMS dual are my top choices for my evo x

·
Registered
13 Posts
Any long term reviews? Post break-in and so forth.
I've had mine for about 1000 mi now. I haven't noticed a difference since I got it, but it's about the perfect exhaust for my needs. I was looking for something lightweight and not too loud, which the RS meets. Bonus is that it's pretty well priced compared to other CBEs.

My only gripes are that I would have preferred a smaller tip and that at WOT the engine noise overpowers the exhaust noise.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.