Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone with a gsr that have non heated mirrors converted them to heated mirrors. If so how because every trend I found talks a lil about it but they never tell if what they did worked or not.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Has anyone with a gsr that have non heated mirrors converted them to heated mirrors. If so how because every trend I found talks a lil about it but they never tell if what they did worked or not.
I was following a thread where someone snagged the heated mirrors off of an MR and was thinking about putting them on a GSR (with SSS package). Apparently the SSS package on the GSR has the extra wire in the harness to match up to the nice heated mirrors on the MR, but they were just under $200/mirror so no one tried it yet that I know of.

if I had the cash I would test it out

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard that to I just don't wanna blow the money & it don't work

·
Registered
812 Posts
I was following a thread where someone snagged the heated mirrors off of an MR and was thinking about putting them on a GSR (with SSS package). Apparently the SSS package on the GSR has the extra wire in the harness to match up to the nice heated mirrors on the MR, but they were just under $200/mirror so no one tried it yet that I know of.

if I had the cash I would test it out
All models have the wiring for heated mirrors you can grab a set off a Lancer and swap them over it has been done before.

Edit: Next time search it took me less than a minute to find this http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41717&highlight=heated+mirrors

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.