Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have a few items for sale.

Stock GSR wheels with center caps approximately 4K miles on them, no tires and no TPMS. Overall very good condition. One wheel has a noticable gouge in one spoke. The others have the typical marks where the weights were and one has a scratch. One wheel is perfect, weights still on. See pics for details. $550.00 Shipped + PP fee's. OBO

Same wheel

My pinky

Stock GSR struts and springs front and rear. Perfect condition, approximately 4K miles on them. $300.00 obo + shipping and PP fee's.

Stock Valve Springs and Retainers approximately 4K miles on them. $100.00 obo + shipping and PP fee's

Stock flywheel. About 8k miles on it. $100.00 obo + shipping and PP fees.

I have 2, CP-01 clutch release bearing ring/spring. The one that can get mangled when removing the clutch. I have one new and one used.

New CP-01 $25.00 shipped. MAP charged me $31.00.

Used CP-01 $15.00 Shipped.

I'm in Tampa Bay FL. PM, Call, Text 727-647-2674 or email jordandalessio at gmail dot com. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
CP?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
wow stock suspension 1k? glws

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CP-01 is the part that the throw out bearing rides on and is the "bitch" part of the clutch removal. They get mangled sometimes when releasing the throw out bearing.

I am willing to take offers on all parts but as lallen3 said they are esentially new. I don't know why pricing is all over the place on suspensions. New the strut, spring and top mount are about $550.00 each and the rears are about $300.00 each.

I'll take a look at all offers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts