Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
That is hilarious. Probably the closest you will get to the Nurbergring in a GT-R. I wonder how long the line-up would be for that simulation ride. Does everyone get 8 minutes around the 'ring?

Myself, I'll be happy racing on my PS3 once Gran Turismo Prologue comes out, hopefully next month! I have my pre-order in already! Unfortunately, they do not include the 'ring this time out. Will have to wait for the 'full' version sometime next year.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
That is hilarious. Probably the closest you will get to the Nurbergring in a GT-R. I wonder how long the line-up would be for that simulation ride. Does everyone get 8 minutes around the 'ring?

Myself, I'll be happy racing on my PS3 once Gran Turismo Prologue comes out, hopefully next month! I have my pre-order in already! Unfortunately, they do not include the 'ring this time out. Will have to wait for the 'full' version sometime next year.
Man, I don't feel like buying it, damn GT5 for milking the series for all its got!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Bah, 40 bucks only, and then you will probably buy additional tracks and cars from the Playstation store. I've got to get my home wireless network improved, I want to be able to do the online play thing (I'm a dinosaur when it comes to online video games).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.