Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Special thanks to Abbas,George and Rigo at South Coast Mitsubishi for setting me up with my gunmetal powdercoated wheels. I have powdercoated many wheels, however, I find that these wheels have the best finish by far. I was so impressed with the time and care that Rigo had taken with the installation. What are you guys waiting for. SCM has black,white,gold,gunmetal and even orange in stock waiting to hug your rotors. GREAT SERVICE GUYS!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Very kewl. Similar to Sic's look!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The center caps were sent out to a body shop where they were color matched to the wheel. It is impossible to powdercoat anything but metal due to the high temperature of the process as well as conduvtivity.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The center caps were sent out to a body shop where they were color matched to the wheel. It is impossible to powdercoat anything but metal due to the high temperature of the process as well as conduvtivity
actually you can do plastic. Just can't heat it as long. I've done a few acc. made of plastic. Whoever did those rims did a kickazz job though.keep the mods coming.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.