Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Apologies if it has been posted already or if it's in the wrong section, but I searched and didn't see anything and seems like the correct section for it. If not, sorry in advance to the mods.

NSFW for language

Open in YouTube to read the entire story on why it happened.

Sorry to say, but I would've reacted the same exact way if it'd happen to my X.

Just found original post by the owner.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-sh...inted-my-evo-caught-during-act-pics-vids.html

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
I would be the one going to jail.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
.....that is F**ked up. honestly i would have my hand a bloody mess if someone did that to my evo. i wouldnt mind beating the dbag until i break my knuckles. maybe grab a plastic bag and spray in the bag and make the guy huff it till he passes out

why do people do such stupid acts of hate like that? im always paranoid that this may happen

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
What do I search YouTube for to find this video?

.....that is F**ked up. honestly i would have my hand a bloody mess if someone did that to my evo. i wouldnt mind beating the dbag until i break my knuckles. maybe grab a plastic bag and spray in the bag and make the guy huff it till he passes out

why do people do such stupid acts of hate like that? im always paranoid that this may happen
Then you would be the one going to jail. No car is worth that much to me. I'm not saying I would just let it go, but m not going to beat someone to a bloody mess and then get fucked over it

·
Registered
548 Posts
Seen this on the other forum the dude who owns the evo is a cage fighter and broke this guys nose and leg. He also said that since there was condensation on his car the paint came off with the help of wd40 so his evo is now fine but he kicked the shit outta this guy lmao. Prob would have done the same.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Wow that is just terrible. In the owner's defense I could understand his actions after the guy spit on him and put his hands on him.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Man this is just crazy that people are like that still.. I'm a Filipino American and I was just at MEPS these past few days and saw plenty of other Asian Americans joining the armed forces. It wouldve been really terrible if the owner had been military too

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
What do I search YouTube for to find this video?

Then you would be the one going to jail. No car is worth that much to me. I'm not saying I would just let it go, but m not going to beat someone to a bloody mess and then get fucked over it
i would think both end would go to jail. i would hit the guy enough to lay him down and then call the cops. this may sound arrogant but i rather go to jail beating the guy vandalizing my car and be known for that. i dont take racist lightly and i would come out swinging fist in that spur of the moment. also the fact being spit on, called a **** and having hands laid on my first i wouldnt care if id go to jail

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
i would think both end would go to jail. i would hit the guy enough to lay him down and then call the cops. this may sound arrogant but i rather go to jail beating the guy vandalizing my car and be known for that. i dont take racist lightly and i would come out swinging fist in that spur of the moment. also the fact being spit on, called a **** and having hands laid on my first i wouldnt care if id go to jail
This.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Let's be real if you washed off the paint and took care of it, it would be very little damage.
But I'd still kick his ass then go detail my car.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
As much as I agree that the dude who vandalized the car was an ******* of the tenth degree, the kid didn't handle it well himself. Like Joey said, it's a car. It can be fixed. But crazy people are just that...crazy. What if the guy had a gun or something? Not to mention, he himself committed a crime and posted it on Youtube. And saying he didn't give any threats, well, I don't know if that'll hold up in court.

If somebody spray painted my car, I'd use my phone to get video and to film the guy's license plate and let them take care of it. Not my job to dole out justice...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
As much as I agree that the dude who vandalized the car was an ******* of the tenth degree, the kid didn't handle it well himself. Like Joey said, it's a car. It can be fixed. But crazy people are just that...crazy. What if the guy had a gun or something? Not to mention, he himself committed a crime and posted it on Youtube. And saying he didn't give any threats, well, I don't know if that'll hold up in court.

If somebody spray painted my car, I'd use my phone to get video and to film the guy's license plate and let them take care of it. Not my job to dole out justice...
The owner acted in self defense.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Even If it did come off easily that wouldn't be enough for me to forget being victim of a hate crime. Plus I wouldn't want to use wd40 on it or even put the time in at all

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
The owner acted in self defense.

I doubt it. He got spit on and said he put his hands on him. Beating the tar out of a guy, then filming him while screaming ****** and telling him he's lucky he's not in a ditch goes beyond self defense. That's straight up revenge.

Maybe it was the way I was raised, but cars, bikes, material things like that, they're not the most important thing in my life. I would've called the police and let them take care of it. Not acted like a fool and beat a man up. Must have been a lot easier with his buddy there, too.

No, I don't find this to be self defense. It might, might have started that way, but it went much farther.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Very easy to say while sitting at your computer. But when you're in the heat of the moment and your adrenaline is sky-high after seeing someone do something like that to your baby(not to mention being spat on and called racial slurs), I'm sure there is very little time to give the douchebag a thorough mental health evaluation or to check if the damage is permanent. Fuck that.
I'm sure a majority of car enthusiasts out there would've acted similarly in such a situation.

·
Registered
955 Posts
If I got a dent or some other damage I'd be more pissed. This guy is just a jackass. I'd deal with him and then work on getting the paint off my car. You will run into people like this in your lifetime.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I agree with you that it was a bit too far, but I wouldn't have just allowed him to racially attack me, spit on me, and put his hands on me.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts