Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a freak Hail Storm today and now my hood looks like somebody was tap dancing on it.I'm suddenly in the market for a Carbon Hood! I figured it's God will,and thy will be done. I like HKSAngelo's or Carbon by Design.Any suggestions and/pics/or info on where I can get one of these things fast would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Varis.

Insurance bought mine after a deer decided to run into my car.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I have no pics for you to enjoy.But to give you a visual,my hood has the complexion of a golf ball now.I was thinking of letting the insurance handle this.Do you have pics of your Varis Hood,Eyler?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
the train line i use to leave the city was cancelled yesterday and it was a bitch to get home. This morning my trains were cancelled and i rode my bike to the city to get to work. My friend that works on wards island said his car is totalled from the hail storm. Trying to get pics from him...it was real bad yesterday

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
I remember this a few years ago. My wife's brand new Camry got nearly totaled. The only thing that WASN'T damaged were the windows. Hood, roof, and trunk were total losses, had to be replaced. The rest of the car was PDRd. HUGE money for the PDR/body shops in the area. I think they were doing $30k a DAY.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine was hit in queens as well...thank god I have a carbon hood and trunk!!! It was crazy..I've nor seen it that bad
I was trying to rationalize laying down the loot for a Carbon Hood for a long time....Hail convinced me straight away this Monday!hahaha! I was amazed the roof held up though,maybe 2-3 dents on the side,Trunk is ok also.GoFigure!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts