Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back the thing was handheld ECU tuners that allowed you to adjust various variables to improve performance of your car via the OBDII interface. Any word on anyone making one of these for the Evo X, or is this not something that would be useful anyway.
I just like the idea of being able to tune as you go. Applying 1 upgrade at a time and retuning at each step of the way.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
I would really like to see a hand held device that hold a couple of tunes, and the factory setting so I could change as needed. I have this for my current car. I have factory tune in memory, and a 93 octane gas tune with downpipe and cat exhaust system. The tune is a generic tune also. What awsome is the company sends updates for my current set-up so my tune is always nice and current. It is sent by email then I down load that from comp to a PPC and then to Car works really easy. Takes less than 15min.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Cobb Tuning is working on a hand held tuner that will flash your EVO, and hold multiple stages if wanted. Hopefully it will be updatable via email. They have one for the 08 Sti, hopefully we will get one soon.

Oops i need to read all the post more carefully. I didnt see some one already put upthe Accessport lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.