Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

has anyone here ever enountered, ASC OFF lights on, ABS Lights on, and Engine CHeck Light on?

Went to do diagnostic at agent here, DTC code is C2116 , ABS Pump Low Voltage.

Engine Check Light only on at some times.. currently facing AWC Servicing Required and the ABS Servicing Required warning on..

please help...

·
Registered
105 Posts
i have never heard any problems with the sst except for when trying to make power, then they can act a lil funny sometimes. Are you modded?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only with Greddy SE Exhaust and HKS SSQV BOV...

AWC warning came ..can't switch between Tarmac / Gravel / snow..whenever there is AWC warning, there's always a clunking sound when i go from Gear 1 to Gear 2..other gears are fine..when there's no awc warning, everything is fine..

is it about the tuning or something? getting quite worried now..

has anyone ever had this problem here? awc service required / abs service required...ASC off / ABS Lights on.. please share if u know whats wrong...

·
Evos before hoes
2,599 Posts
I would call SSP they seem to be the sst pro on here

·
Premium Member
11,760 Posts
If I'm not wrong....the Tarmac / Gravel / snow issue you're seeing doesn't seem like an SST specific one.

·
Registered
461 Posts
r u getting a C161E code?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
r u getting a C161E code?
Went to our agent here, got the C2116 code (ABS Pump Low Voltage)

Tried scanning using Torque application on my Android phone, with OBD2 port plugged in to the ECU, got the P183D DTC Code.. (Shift Fork 2 Malfunction)

sigh..

·
Registered
678 Posts
Went to our agent here, got the C2116 code (ABS Pump Low Voltage)

Tried scanning using Torque application on my Android phone, with OBD2 port plugged in to the ECU, got the P183D DTC Code.. (Shift Fork 2 Malfunction)

sigh..
I had the same problem. It ended up being the AWC fluid pump and was replaced under warranty. Hope that helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts