Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
91 views and only a few replies?

Maybe people are unsure what they're looking at here?

·
Registered
10,095 Posts
You're going to get a mix of either:

A) No idea what the fuck that is. Is it a turbo? Big turbos make me go fast.
B) I have an MR-T, and unless that makes my leather more supple, or my 1950s wife more attentive to my needs (and possibly a better cook), I am not interested.
C) We know what it is, and while it is quite pretty and attractive, we're not in the market for a head job (heh. Heh. Head job), and thus don't really have much to say.

It does look quite good, yes.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well i was looking into PnP jobs for my intake manifold but i haven't seen much PnP work down on the head. how much and gains?

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i was looking into PnP jobs for my intake manifold
We have one of those ready as well if you're interested. I'll be finishing that up very soon.

but i haven't seen much PnP work down on the head. how much and gains?
Price is TBD, but the gains so far are about 5% at max lift. I'll have better details later.

·
Evos before hoes
2,599 Posts
can you guys do a full port and polish and do like one size bigger valves?

·
Evos before hoes
2,599 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Dino, can you add a similar shot of stock head to really show the difference? I mean it's shiny and all, which is nice, but a comparison would be even more awesome.

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dino, can you add a similar shot of stock head to really show the difference? I mean it's shiny and all, which is nice, but a comparison would be even more awesome.
Yeah, I wanted to do that, but I don't have a stock head handy.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
some other ideas would be for flowbench comparison numbers between your head and an untouched factory head to show the cfm gains at different lift values. of course comparison pictures would be nice too and ultimately a dyno chart with the only change being from the headwork.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Nice! so wish i had the cash for this+ cams, springs, rod blots and fp red

1 - 20 of 44 Posts