Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I apologize if this is in the wrong section, if it is let me know where to post this and I can re- post it in the proper section.

I am installing a boost and A/F gauge and they both call for one wire to be connected to a headlamp power wire. Doing this allows the gauges to dim for "better night time viewing" when you turn on the light's.

I searched and read many thread's on the install for A/F gauges and Boost gauges but I don't see one that discusses the headlight power wire/ fuse. One says to connect it to fuse number 10 under the dash but that is the ETASC - ECU fuse and I don't want to tap into that.

What have you guys used? Do you run a wire into the engine bay?

Thank you,

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hook it to parking light wire. Dash fuse box, white 20 pin plug, pin 10 or 13. Yellow or Brown. One is left parking light, other is right, doesn't matter which you hook to.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hook it to parking light wire. Dash fuse box, white 20 pin plug, pin 10 or 13. Yellow or Brown. One is left parking light, other is right, doesn't matter which you hook to.
I don't have an owners manual (if anyone has one for sale let me know, mine is in french) and the pictures on the dash pull out are mostly useless without the manual.

I was able to find one page from the owners manual but can't find the other one with the rest of the table.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-electrical-audio-security/715632-fuse-tap.html

I can't find the parking light, does anyone have the next page of the table it is page 7-46.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts