Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty much haha. My Evo is tucked away in storage, but it would make a nice snowplow right now. Supposed to snow tonight and get to -50 degrees with wind chill tonight. Yay :ghey:

·
Banned
3,142 Posts
Pretty much haha. My Evo is tucked away in storage, but it would make a nice snowplow right now. Supposed to snow tonight and get to -50 degrees with wind chill tonight. Yay :ghey:
Same :( all I can think about is Evo

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm in the same boat. When the calendar arrives - at least I'll have a physical picture to look at. Can't wait for the warmer weather and taking the beast out of hibernation :)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I hear ya guys, the longer winter lasts, the more I think about my car. This website and the parts sitting waiting to be installed is doesn't help at all lol.

At least I got a post in here. In the rare occurrence that one of the other 30 people in the state buys an Evo and joins the site, I can find him/her!

Oh and kge, I'm on the way :thumbup:

And all I have here is 91 octane too... But I got E85 10 miles down the road!
But I have to admit, the cops could care less about engine mods. I could have no exhaust and shoot fireballs everywhere and get pulled over, all the cop would ask is if I had anything to drink.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I start my car in the driveway and they set up speed traps across the street. Your situation, I'd be in jail and "somehow" would have had an eightball of meth in my glovebox. Haha

·
Registered
868 Posts
Ha thats a haul man. There's more X's in town but none of them are on the forums, I don't think.
I've seen a few when I've been up in Minot...not many in ND in general though. So yea, total lack of them on the forums as well.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.