Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
869 Posts
Ha thats a haul man. There's more X's in town but none of them are on the forums, I don't think.
I've seen a few when I've been up in Minot...not many in ND in general though. So yea, total lack of them on the forums as well.

· Registered
869 Posts
That sucks about the dip across your car. You come up to bis often? I'll have to keep an eye out for SD plates. Also, sadly it's true about hopped up trucks. Pisses me the fuck off, looks, smell, and sound like shit. Would rather see riced out honda's, lulz. Mostly because when i'm not in my Evo, my lil DD would get owned by said huge trucks. It would be like a monster truck ran me over. Haha.

· Registered
869 Posts
The mall was busy at that time too. But yea, some interesting people have been coming around these parts. Nothing we can do about it though :|

· Registered
869 Posts
Woah, steve, welcome to ND man...Can't remember where you were before but I was thinking quite a bit further south? If you make it to Bismarck shoot me a message. How long do you have to be up in Minot for? I usually make it up there about 6 times a year...Old ladies from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.