Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Just about everyone locally that i knew sold them/traded them off. one kid sold his and bought a titan. and the other chap traded his in for a jeep. so he's been out wheeling. but his fix is his crx hopped up for auto-x.

there's still tons of X's running around but i don't know very many of them anymore. counts car show is in febuary i believe and registration ends this month. a buddy with a white x will have his in the show. nothing much but wheels, coils, injen uicp and intake and a greddy lip. but quite a few nice cars showing and lots of local buddies. i'll link photos over when it happens or come on down!

·
Registered
868 Posts
That sucks about the dip across your car. You come up to bis often? I'll have to keep an eye out for SD plates. Also, sadly it's true about hopped up trucks. Pisses me the fuck off, looks, smell, and sound like shit. Would rather see riced out honda's, lulz. Mostly because when i'm not in my Evo, my lil DD would get owned by said huge trucks. It would be like a monster truck ran me over. Haha.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I don't head up there very often, last time i was up there was probably 4 years or so ago. Walked the mall this time around 1 week before xmas. Boy what a mess. Rough looking crowd.

·
Registered
868 Posts
The mall was busy at that time too. But yea, some interesting people have been coming around these parts. Nothing we can do about it though :|

·
Registered
868 Posts
Woah, steve, welcome to ND man...Can't remember where you were before but I was thinking quite a bit further south? If you make it to Bismarck shoot me a message. How long do you have to be up in Minot for? I usually make it up there about 6 times a year...Old ladies from there.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts