Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took my evo x gsr that i just bought in for the acd pump fluid kept going low on me. The dealership told me it's the pump and that they would cover the recall on the acd pump and that should solve the problem.
After changing it, a couple days later the awd light came on and I looked at the resivoir in the trunk and the fluid was completely gone again. I brought it back to the dealership and they said I need a transfer case. After calling another dealership they said the transfer case shouldn't affect why the acd pump kept eating fluid and that it could be the rear diff. Also they said that the dealership probably didn't bleed it correctly and that there could be air in the lines. So i don't know if I have 2 separate issues or one. I'm going to bring it to another dealership to get it checked out hopefully next week.
Can anyone give me some knowledge on this issue or what I'm up against? New to the awd scene.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You could try to follow the pump lines for leaks, some leaks are non noticeable visually, but still leaks. And look for clamps too.

Hope this helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts