Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

im looking to buy another evo, I use to own a 2008 X. I have found a octane blue one for sell in Brentwood and was wondering if anyone in Nashville May know anything about this car (Any wrecks mods etc). I know it has been lowered, catback upgraded rotors and a few interior mods that I can see. Before I try to buy I just want to make sure I’m making a good buy on this. And what are somethings I should look out for. It’s been almost 10 years since I owned my last evo so Any information is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update. I got to drive the car and it drove nice and felt strong. A few things I did notice, there is a boost gage the was reading about 25 boost open throttle down to 18 and the dRiver door creaks a bit, not sure if it just needs some wd40. The breaks felt very strong almost wonder if they are Brembo 4 pot and the rear said brembo as well. The interior is super nice. The outside looked very nice with rain but the front bumper blue was a little darker the. The rest of car and a quarter size ring in the rear driver side door jam next to the rear seats. What are you guys thoughts on this evo? Should I buy this evo?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Run a carfax or some other form of vin check and see if it has had any accidents. Does it have a clean title?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Run a carfax or some other form of vin check and see if it has had any accidents. Does it have a clean title?
The dealer provided a car fax and it is clean but when I looked at the car the front bumpers color is slightly off so it has me confused. The car has 58000 miles and is listed for 24k do you think this is a good price on this car?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I don't know US prices unfortunately but if its newer than 2012 that's a plus. If the bumper is off color it might be repainted since the rear bumper matches right.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey everyone,

im looking to buy another evo, I use to own a 2008 X. I have found a octane blue one for sell in Brentwood and was wondering if anyone in Nashville May know anything about this car (Any wrecks mods etc). I know it has been lowered, catback upgraded rotors and a few interior mods that I can see. Before I try to buy I just want to make sure I’m making a good buy on this. And what are somethings I should look out for. It’s been almost 10 years since I owned my last evo so Any information is greatly appreciated.
Hi,
I have a good car available in Memphis. You can see it here: Highly developed 2013 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR for sale in MEMPHIS, TN, Price: $33,000
I would be pleased to communicate with you about the car and can provide references as to its development and performance.
Thanks,
Bob Towery [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts