Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried installing a SYGAV head unit and I have extra plugs from what I’ve seen in videos or write ups. All of these connectors were plugged into my stock unit. I know that for some the third white connector is electrical taped up and not connected, but mine is connected. I have the oem amp/sub (Rockford fosgate). As soon as I try plugging the head unit in, a bunch of lights turn on on my dash and I don’t get any sound out of my speakers. I’m only plugging in the two white connectors on the left of the image. The grey connector and the white connector on the far right I’m leaving un plugged. Why are all the light flashing on my dash? And why am I not getting any sound… please help
Hand Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would be helpful too see all of these plugged into in a photo. No way with the harness plugged in you have those other 3 plugs left.
I have two plugs left after installing everything. The one on the far right which is for the navigation I believe. and the small grey connector. The unit powers on and everything but all of my warning lights on my dash turn on and then i dont get any sound out of my speakers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts