·
Registered
801 Posts
I love the diamond te37's, that's what I will be getting

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No i dont live in concord i live in the city of happy people (SAN FRANCISCO), but yeah a lot of people telling me to get te37s, it looks nice but i want to go for something more unique, i went to a evo meet and 8 out of 10 have te37s which looks good and no offense to those who got them, its kinda too mainstream even though i kinda want a set too :(

my friend told me the 18s tm02 looks bad compared to the 19s, so atm im heading towards sa60m and maybe the tm02 19s......more suggestions guys!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
San Francisco is brutal on rims and suspension, stay stock. We're too busy funding radicalism to worry about potholes.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
San Francisco is brutal on rims and suspension, stay stock. We're too busy funding radicalism to worry about potholes.
i dont drive to the city, i never do unless its an life and death emergency, the road there needs some proactive treatment, and hills there is fucking brutal since my shift work isnt as good yet since this car is new and its my first manual car. I live in daly city which is pretty nice and smooth and i kinda know where all the lip biting pot holes are.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
There are a lot of X's in the bay area. I'm really looking forward to meets and hanging out with you guys. I agree that TE37 and Volks in general are becoming too common not just on Evo's but in the import scene in general.

I'd go with the Sa55m as the most unique of the choices and good fit for a GG X. The ame tm02 looks just like the rpf1 and the sa60m I don't think fits the X as well as the other choices.

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
I had the AME tm02 19x10.5 +22 in gunmetal on my old GG X. I'll never buy another 19inch rim for an evo again. For your cars handling and ride sake, stick to an 18 so you can run a bigger tire. An 18x10.5 is the "glass slipper" fit for our cars, and you can comfortably run a 275/35 with minimal camber, all depending on the offset of course.

Have you looked at the tc105n's from Weds? Thats what I will be getting.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^very convincing and yeah sa55m was my first choice cause i saw a gg with it and it looks smooth and clean. i like the TE but honestly man its soooooo popular and im already on the apple band wagon.

also, any x owners in the bay area wana do meets?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had the AME tm02 19x10.5 +22 in gunmetal on my old GG X. I'll never buy another 19inch rim for an evo again. For your cars handling and ride sake, stick to an 18 so you can run a bigger tire. An 18x10.5 is the "glass slipper" fit for our cars, and you can comfortably run a 275/35 with minimal camber, all depending on the offset of course.

Have you looked at the tc105n's from Weds? Thats what I will be getting.
ok then ill stay away from 19s, i never really liked 19s it just looks so damn spicey! but yeah i saw the tc105n and never liked it. so far im leaning towards sa55m or the sa60m

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There are a lot of X's in the bay area. I'm really looking forward to meets and hanging out with you guys. I agree that TE37 and Volks in general are becoming too common not just on Evo's but in the import scene in general.

I'd go with the Sa55m as the most unique of the choices and good fit for a GG X. The ame tm02 looks just like the rpf1 and the sa60m I don't think fits the X as well as the other choices.
lets hang out some time :D i always hang out with people in the east bay but im so fucking sick of driving up there, i kinda wana kick it between sj and sf. I couldnt find any evo x meets ont his forum in nor cal :(

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Yea definitely! I'll be living in Foster City and working in SF would be nice to hang with some people on the peninsula. I'm actually still living in NYC but have already secured my car and apartment, I'm moving at the end of Jan. Looking forward to the Auto-x season starting in February and I'm trying to go to the JimRussel school in the spring.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Hey guys, trying to decide between A, B, & C. Which should I get?

You should get some Ds!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^ dont really get what you're implying but if you're talking bout tits my gf already got a pair of double Ds!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts