Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The latest candidates for my X in STX Auto X class. 18" for the class. Car is WW...Looking for a white wheel for that white on white look. I threw a black one in as well that's pretty nice. All these can be had at the Tire Rack's ginormous West Coast Warehouse (20 minute freeway drive from me). All are fairly light except the ridiculously lite TE37's with an insane price. Not sure I want to drop over 3k on wheels but you never know

1) Volk TE37 $750 per wheel

2) Volk TE37 Time Attack $750

3) Volk CE28N Time Attack $653

4) Gram Lites 57 Optimise $368

5) Gram Lites 57 Maximum $368 (my favorite right now)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah that would be nice...I could wait forever though for clean 18"s with the right offset... Season starts sooner than forever. I'm scouring the ads though for that miracle wheel...I need a miracle lalalala

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
meh...nice but not my style. I love that they are on sale though. I like the OZ a little better. I'm big on 6 spokes. I think the 6 spoke fits the body style. The Grams' CE's are multi spoke but I like those alot for some reason.

'appreciate the input. The more wheels I look at the better.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
meh...nice but not my style. I love that they are on sale though. I like the OZ a little better. I'm big on 6 spokes. I think the 6 spoke fits the body style. The Grams' CE's are multi spoke but I like those alot for some reason.
Haha, if I had the extra dough, I would have gotten the wedsport! It would look sex0rz on wheels on a pb evo x :shades:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
damn now my head's all messed up..I realize our cars come with multi spoke and they look pretty good with that. Yeah if money was not an issue I'd go off> 35 series 19"s Volks with the sickest R rubber

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I like #1

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.