Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the AP world, was wondering if someone could take a peak at these datalogs and see if anything looks out of the ordinary. Was spiking to around 26 psi on the stage 1 93 v403 tune. Reflashed to the LWG tune and now I'm around 24psi, which is slightly higher than the map calls for. Car is completely stock with the exception of a custom cat back. Stock air box with stock filter. Just not sure what I'm looking at so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey,

Seems like it’s fairly common to see overboost on these maps.

I’m running the Stage 1 CHFF 93 map and was seeing a peak of 26ish as you are in the summer, but right now in this colder weather here in Canada I’ve seen 28-29 ocationally. Kinda spooks me but I’ve had people tell me it’s common. I’m still looking to see anymore info. Other than that everything else seems to be perfect with this map.

- it could also be because I have a K&N filter and not the COBB one specified.

·
Registered
58 Posts
New to the AP world, was wondering if someone could take a peak at these datalogs and see if anything looks out of the ordinary. Was spiking to around 26 psi on the stage 1 93 v403 tune. Reflashed to the LWG tune and now I'm around 24psi, which is slightly higher than the map calls for. Car is completely stock with the exception of a custom cat back. Stock air box with stock filter. Just not sure what I'm looking at so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
A slight boost spike seems to be common, and is not the same as overboosting. Ss long as it tapers down and holds boost closer to it's target value.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts