97. Toledo, Ohio
98. Charleston, W. Va.
99. Philadelphia
100. Birmingham, Ala.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50306865/ns/health/?ocid=msnhp&pos=6#.UN8lim81ly4

·
Registered
735 Posts
Austin has lots of great hiking, hippies and little heavy industry. Lots o' jobs and now Circuit of Terminated Agreemens! I mean "the Americas"

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I'm surprised Boulder, CO is not in the top ten

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
The last ten don't necessarily mean they're the worst 10. They are just the least ranked of the 100. There are still hundreds of unlisted cities that are suitable for being called the worst lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Imagine that. Alabama in the worst 10. Wonder why most think we're fat rednecks.... some gotta ruin it for all of us lol.

·
[Global Mod], [Local Team Member]
2,511 Posts
This does not include Scranton pa as number 100 this place can kill you by touching the sidewalk.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I am suprised NYC isnt the number 1 in the worst
Actually, I'm surprised NYC isn't higher. Everybody walks everwhere there. When I worked there, it was a BIG deal to see someone morbidly obese in the hospital. I had to laugh at everyone's astonishment. Their idea of 'big' is average in Detroit (where I'm originally from)...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Actually, I'm surprised NYC isn't higher. Everybody walks everwhere there. When I worked there, it was a BIG deal to see someone morbidly obese in the hospital. I had to laugh at everyone's astonishment. Their idea of 'big' is average in Detroit (where I'm originally from)...
True bro wats up with NYC lol

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Is this Hollywood's versions of top 10s or is this from some study or other source...Boise, Idaho at No. 1? I guess since there is nothing to do out there peeps find a way to be healthy but you would think that with all the fugly girls out there it can't be that healthy for men lol...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts