Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so i have a 2011 RA,
magnaflow catback, evo x bov, k&n filter, injen uicp.

my weird story is... i was sitting in traffic on the whitestone bridge in ny a couple days ago after i went to pick up my uicp when all of a sudden the car kinda starts to bounce. like the back end jostling up and down a bit. it wasnt huge or crazy, but it moved and tripped me out. i would have linked it to the recent install of one of my parts but the same thing happened to me on another bridge a few weeks ago too. i dont recall if i had all my bolt-ons then but i dont think so and id doubt it had anything to do with them. i was jsut wondering if anyone knows wtf this is and if they ever had it happen to them too. my car rode fine before and after it was just on these small bridges, while sitting still that my car decided to hump the air a bit... let me know what you think :wtfsign:

·
Registered
59 Posts
its the bridge! The bridge has to flex a little bit to deal with all the weight of car/trucks/trailers ect...

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
u guys decide to bring back a month and a half dead thread back.. ive been on the bridge many times. this is the first car i felt it in.

·
Premium Member
11,760 Posts
The hooker in your trunk........is not dead!

·
Registered
189 Posts
The hooker in your trunk........is not dead!
:+1: side note... she was a midget hooker, onlly little people would fit in the evo trunk!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Felt this too for the first time a few weeks ago when I was in SD in a parking garage. Thought it was going to fall over. No bridges or parking garages here in ND, or anything else for that matter.

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts
its the bridge! The bridge has to flex a little bit to deal with all the weight of car/trucks/trailers ect...

omg, i haven't laughed this hard in a while

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Was it like this?

·
Registered
351 Posts
hahah i think he's embarrassed now.

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i mean.. embarassed? not really.. believe it or not i dont base how im gona feel on a couple of angry dudes with fat wallets and who dont get laid enough. if u guys want to light it up.. feel free. i could care less.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
...um... wtf does sex have to do with this?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts